CyberLock Communication Devices
Communicators serve as the interface between CyberLock hardware and CyberAudit management software. Through a communicator, key information is downloaded into the software and new schedules and permissions are uploaded into the keys.
A variety of communicators are available to address individual facility and personnel needs. Communicators can be installed in locations that are easy and accessible to your key holders such as a desktop or laptop computer, an employee entrance, or even in the field making frequent key expirations and access programming convenient for higher security.
The Authorizer Keyport is a wall-mounted device that connects directly to the Authorizer Hub.
The USB Station is a desktop device that connects by cable to the computer’s USB port.
CyberKey Vaults program and dispense electronic keys with individual access privileges based on time, date, and authority level.
Click here to view all communication devices.
- Every update simultaneously downloads key activity and updates key permissions.
- Several communicators offer multiple functions, such as charging the key battery or storing unprogrammed keys.
- Communicators available depends on the key type and version of CyberAudit management software installed.
- Several communicators are available to address individual, facility, and personnel needs. Keys can be programmed:
- On-site using a desktop or laptop computer.
- At a remote location, such as a warehouse or employee entrance.
- On the go with a laptop computer or using the CyberKey Blue or CyberKey Air.